30 DAY JET SPORT WEST NEW ZEALAND LIMITED RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
Occasionally, you may purchase a product that doesn't suit you or simply doesn't fit. Our 30 Day Right of Return Policy allows you to shop with absolute confidence. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can rest assured that if you adhere to our return conditions below, we will accept returns of unused items, in a resalable condition with original packaging, for up to 30 days after the date you made your purchase.
Please note, this is not available for purchases of clothing/print to order items available through our website.
Procedure for Returns:
All returns must be arranged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your email:
Date of purchase, what the item is, why it is being returned and confirm it hasn’t been used and packaging (if applicable) is still in good condition.
Any postage incurred in returning the item to us (unless the item is covered by a warranty) will be at your cost.
Any damage or loss of any returned item is at your risk. We strongly advise having it tracked and signed for.
Once we receive the returned item from you, we will check the item is unused, in a resaleable condition and in the original packaging. We will email you if we do not consider the item is able to be returned to us under our 30 Day Right of Return Policy.
If you meet the return conditions, it may take up to 10 working days for an exchange or a credit to be processed. Keep a record of your shipment until you have received your replacement, credit or refund. If you require your return to be processed sooner, please call and let us know. If there are any delays in the exchange or credit being processed, we will contact you.
Below are the available options if you would like to return a product:
We can offer to exchange the item for another product(i.e. a different size or colour etc) or another product of the same value. Please note, as mentioned above, products returned or exchanged must be unused, in a resalable condition with original packaging. While we do everything we can to make sure our stock levels are accurate at all times there may be occasions due to unforeseen circumstances where we are unable to fulfill your order or source a replacement product. If this should occur we will contact you and offer either a store credit for the value of your purchase or a full refund.
Our money back guarantee is a key aspect of our business. A customer may obtain a refund upon showing proof they purchased the goods from Jet Sport West New Zealand Limited in the previous 30 days. A refund will be made in the same tender as the original purchase. PLEASE NOTE FOLLOWING EXCLUSIONS. (Unless there is fault on our part, ie product images wrong, not in stock, warranty, mis-ship.)
If your credit card changes, we cannot refund you. We can only offer a store credit note.
We do not refund any freight costs.
3. Credit Note
The issuing of credit notes provides an alternative to a refund or exchange. These credit notes can be used to purchase anything from the Jet Sport West New Zealand Limited’s website. Credit notes cannot be exchanged for cash and will not be generated for amounts less than $20.00.
Credit notes are valid for a period of 12 months from date of issue.
Warranty / Repairs
If the returned product is deemed faulty in any way, we will need to determine if the item is still under warranty. If the return product is is still under warranty, then the repair will be at the expense of Jet Sport West New Zealand Limited. If the product is out of warranty, then we can still have the product repaired, but the cost of the repair and postage will be charged to you. If you are unsure as to a products warranty please contact us.
The best way to deal with any warranty is to email us a photo of the product to email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF OUR 30 DAY RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
Any postage incurred in returning the item to us (unless the item is covered by a warranty) will be at your cost.
If you are returning an item that qualified for free freight for a Cash Refund, our freight cost, being no less than $10 will be deducted from any refund you receive.
We will not accept returns of any sort from any international order.
Should there be a miss-pick, the wrong item sent, the item is faulty, or the description/image is significantly wrong, at our discretion, we will cover freight costs or provide a refund.
Any item returned to us without swing tags, with pricing removed, or not 100% as it was shipped out to you, will have a restocking fee of 10-30% depending on how that item is returned. This will be at our discretion.
We will not accept returns for any ‘available via order’ customer order. This stock would have been brought in at a significant cost to meet your order.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantee Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by Jet Sport West New Zealand Limited In the event that goods sold are not of good quality or are faulty, the customer has the right to a repair, replacement or a refund.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY OF GOODS
We will not be responsible for any change of address that takes place after your order is processed. We will provide you the tracking details (if applicable) to contact the courier and arrange this.
We will provide courier details and tracking information upon sending the order. This is your responsibility to track this and ensure it comes. We are happy to assist but you must email us the order number.
We will not be responsible for the loss of any parcel where there is a shipping request to leave in a place, doorstep etc. Once the courier says it is delivered any claim for anything missing item will be between yourself and the courier company.
We will not issue any refund in the event of a delayed courier.
Any special courier charges such as Saturday delivery or Rural delivery excess will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Some items will incur extra freight charges that match our cost prices for this. We will make contact with you prior to shipping. Some items can only be sent to local main centre depots and due to size, some items are unable to be delivered. We cannot send these to Rural Delivery addresses. Home addresses will incur a surcharge.
If you have any questions about shipping, then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org 8am - 3.30pm Week days and we'll be happy to help you out.
Please do not sign for your package if the packaging is damaged in anyway as Jet Sport West New Zealand Limited will not be liable or any damages that are signed for and accepted on delivery. All items are packaged with extreme care. As freight is handled by third parties, we advise you to thoroughly inspect your Good(s) for damage in transit prior to acceptance. By attesting your signature, you are confirming possession and accept your Good(s) as received.
Parcels are not collected on weekends, so orders received after 1pm Friday will be shipped the following Monday or available for 'click and collect' from our store that is open during the weekend. (Please confirm your order is ready before driving to the store.)
Address Checker - Please check your address to avoid delays if you select non rural and you are rural https://www.addresscheck.co.nz
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on the size of your order. Larger items or bulk orders will pick up only. Alternatively if you would like these items shipped to you, we are happy to facilitate this, please contact us to arrange this and discuss cost.
We use Pass the Parcel, NZ Post, NZ Couriers or Fastway Couriers to ship your goods nationwide. You will receive a tracking number in an e-mail once your order is dispatched from our address in Auckland. If you have any questions, please contact us via our email on email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you out.
We can look into sending our products all over the world for you, just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll happily give you a quote.
CUSTOMS AND DUTY CHARGES
If you are purchasing Internationally then we recommend that you review the following resource to assist you in calculating the charges you may be subject to upon arrival of your parcel to your country/local area: dutycalculator.com
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Jet Sport West New Zealand Limited will not be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Jet Sport West New Zealand Limited will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark international orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees. This is an illegal practice and as an established business we will not do this.
CONDITIONS OF USE
1. This Jet Sport West New Zealand Limited site at https://www.jetsportwest.co.nz, (the "Site") is a shopping website where you can browse, select and order products from Jet Sport West New Zealand Ltd ("Jet Sport West", “JSW”, "us”, “seller” or "we)
The‘buyer’ refers to any legal entity purchasing from the seller.
2. The buyers access to and use of the site, including the buyers order of products through the site, is governed by these terms and conditions.
3. If the whole or any part of a provision of this agreement is void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of this agreement has full force
and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of this agreement or is contrary to public policy.
4. This agreement is governed by the laws of New Zealand. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that place.
5. The buyer agrees not to attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website.
2. The buyer agrees to comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the site and the buyers placement of any order through the site.
3. PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS
1. The buyer may order products by selecting and submitting the order through the site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2. Any order placed through this site for a product is an offer by the buyer to purchase the particular product for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and taxes if applicable) at the time you place the order. When the buyer orders products from the seller, this constitutes an offer from the buyer to buy those products in accordance with these Conditions of Use. The sellers acceptance of the buyers order occurs (and the contract is formed) when the goods are dispatched to the buyer.
3. The seller may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the site.
4. You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so by the site.
4. ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION OF AN ORDER
1. In certain circumstances, we may need to reject your order. This may happen where the requested product is not available or if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the site.
2. If we reject an order placed through the Site, then we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
5. BACK ORDERS
1. If we determine that we do not have a particular product in your order in stock, then we will use reasonable endeavors to fulfil the order for the relevant product ("Back Ordered Products"). In this instance, we will notify you of the relevant Back Ordered Products and the anticipated delivery date.
2. Our Back Order Policy is incorporated into these terms and conditions.
6. DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
1. We will only deliver products ordered through the site to a location where we provide delivery services.
2. You may obtain further information on the site about our delivery timeframes and how we deliver certain products.
3. You agree to comply with certain delivery requirements specified below and such other requirements that we notify you when you place your order through the site.
4. We also recommend that you be present to accept the delivery of your order if you have paid by credit card.
5. We may require the person accepting the delivery of your order to:
provide us with proof of that person's identity (including photographic identification) and, where relevant, age. If the order has been paid by credit card, then we may also ask you to show us the credit card for us to conduct our verification checks.
acknowledge and agree that any person at the delivery address who receives the products is authorized by you to receive your order.
7. RISK AND TITLE
1. Risk and title to the products passes to you on the date and time of delivery to the delivery address.
8. FEES AND CHARGES
1. We will charge you, and you agree to pay, the purchase price of each product that is ordered.
2. All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the products are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and include GST where applicable.
3. The purchase price of each product is shown on the product list on the site at the time you place your order.
4. Prices for products change from time to time and we do not provide any notice of these changes. Subject to these terms and conditions (and in particular, our Back Order Policy), once we have accepted your order, we will not change any prices that apply to the products in that order.
9. PAYMENT METHODS
1. You may pay the fees and charges for an accepted order using the following payment methods:
Approved card payments, specified through the website
Direct deposit (details can be found on your invoice)
2. If we are unable to successfully process your card payment for your order that is accepted by us, then we may cancel your order.
3. If you choose to pay by card, you authorize us to debit the amount that is payable for an accepted order from your nominated card.
4. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for products through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
5. All prices quoted are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
6. All transactions will be charged in NZD regardless of what the currency converter states.
10. DAMAGED PRODUCTS AND RETURNS
1. You must check any product delivered to you to determine if it is damaged. If a product is damaged on delivery, then you should refuse to take receipt of that product and notify us via email at [email@example.com]. If you notice damage to a product after delivery, you should notify us within 30 days of delivery. If so, you may return the product to us in accordance with this clause.
2. If you wish to return a product that is not damaged and that was provided to you under these terms and conditions, then you may return that product in accordance with our Returns Policy.
3. Our Returns Policy is incorporated into these terms and conditions. You must provide us with the proof of purchase for your order to make a claim under this clause. If you fail to do so, then we may not provide you with a refund.
4. We will not refund the delivery fee (if applicable) where the products have been delivered to you, unless you are returning the product because it was damaged.
1. Subject to clause 11.3, we exclude all implied terms and warranties whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the site or the subject matter of this agreement. You acknowledge that
the site is provided "as is" and that we do not make any warranty or representation as to the suitability of the site or a product for any purpose.
2. Where any law implies in this agreement any term, and that law voids or prohibits provisions which exclude or modify the operation of such term, then the term is taken to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for breach of such term will be, if permitted by law, limited to one of the following remedies (at our option):
in the case of services: the resupply of the services; or the payment of the cost of resupply; and
in the case of goods: the replacement of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods (or of acquiring equivalent goods), or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
3. Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of this agreement or in connection with the relationship established by it is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise.
4. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit or exclude any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
12. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. For future orders, these terms may be different and we recommend that you read these terms carefully each time you agree to them during the ordering process.
2. We will not change any terms and conditions for an existing order that has been accepted by us, the terms and conditions that will apply to the order are the terms and conditions that applied at the time you place your order.
1. We respect your privacy. We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.
2. We will collect your personal information through your use of the site or through your personal contact with us. You agree for us to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in ways we consider appropriate namely:
for the purpose of and incidental to providing our products and services to you in a secure way. This includes uses and disclosures which we require to operate the site; and
with, to and from third parties who provide services to us in relation to online shopping. These may include delivery service providers and organizations that assist us to check for or prevent unauthorized or fraudulent transactions.
to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect Jet Sport West New Zealand Limited or others rights, property, or safety.
for other purposes to which you consent to (either express or inferred consent).
3. You may access your personal information, by contacting us.